About Forrest T. Jones & Company
A History of Success and Growth
Forrest T. Jones & Company (FTJ) is an insurance agency and administrator that was established in 1953 to provide insurance products and other financial services to members of associations and other affinity groups.
From a small office with three employees, FTJ has grown into a national marketing presence that today employs more than 250 insurance professionals.
FTJ currently provides insurance programs to more than 80 national associations and employer groups with more than 1.5 million members. We work with more than 30 of the nation’s leading insurance companies to provide members / employees with access to high quality insurance plans—many with special features and benefits not readily available elsewhere—at favorable group rates.
The company also provides third-party administration (TPA) services for many leading insurance underwriting companies, and it is one of the leading health insurance brokers in the state of Missouri, representing more than 100 employer groups and 15,000 lives.
Our commonly owned affiliate, Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company (FSL), with assets exceeding $800 million, provides specialty insurance products for brokers, agents and other insurance companies nationwide.
As the flagship of an enterprise that includes two life insurance companies, a reinsurance company, and an FINRA broker/dealer, FTJ offers an exceptional level of strength and flexibility for our association and affinity group clients. Throughout the years, FTJ has worked hand-in-hand with its clients in adding value to member and customer programs through quality insurance products.
FTJ has been family owned and managed since its inception, and we pride ourselves on maintaining close, personal relationships with our clients. We strive to meet their needs in a dynamic environment by applying the latest technology, marketing expertise, and our relationships in the insurance industry to attain the best possible insurance plans for their members and support those plans with old-fashioned, high-touch personal service.
FTJ helps policyholders protect their lives, health, families and businesses. Our partnerships with associations continue to grow as we work hand-in-hand to build value for members. Always with an eye on future challenges, we aggressively strive to offer today the protection our customers need tomorrow.
In addition to designing, marketing, administering and providing service for insurance products, we offer:
- Customized insurance program to meet an association or group's specific needs;
- Personalized service backed by the latest technology;
- Multichannel marketing utilizing search engine listings, email, websites, direct mail, online and print advertising, and trade show promotion
FTJ is domiciled in Missouri and licensed and admitted in the District of Columbia and all states except Arizona. In Arizona, certain life and health insurance plans are administered by an affiliate, Forrest T. Jones Consulting Company (FTJCC).
Arkansas state license number 71740
California state license number 0592939
The Group Advantage
There are many reasons why buying insurance through your association or employer is a smart choice. Here are a few:
- Group Rates: Buying insurance through a group may be more economical than buying an individual policy. Through your association or employer, you're included in a large purchasing group with greater buying power and potentially a more favorable risk profile, both of which act to moderate rates.
- Quality Products: FTJ offers top products from insurance industry leaders such as New York Life Insurance Company, GEICO, BlueCross BlueShield — companies with a proven record of financial strength and commitment to meet their obligations to policyholders.
- Unique Features: Our insurance plans often are created with a unique combination of features, benefits, and/or rates that are of particular value to members of the group and are not readily available on the broad market.
- Exceptional Service: We believe courteous, efficient service is required in every situation. If we fail to uphold that standard for even one member of a group, we jeopardize our relationship with every member.
Forrest T. Jones & Company and its affiliate, Fidelity Security Life Insurance Company, are seeking qualified professionals to join our team. Click the button below to view available positions.
Some of the attributes that make our company an excellent place to work include:
- Strength and stability – a proven track record of more than 60 years of success
- Family owned and managed
- Investment in our people – through benefits, development, support and empowerment
- Company-paid health insurance – for the employee, effective on the date of hire
- Company-paid group term life insurance and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Referral bonuses
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Industry-related educational courses
- On-site private parking
Forrest T. Jones & Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees or applicants for employment at all locations without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, national origin, age, disability or military status.